Home Learning Support – Nursery- Summer Term
Welcome to what would be the Summer Term! Thank you for all of your wonderful work that you have shown me on ClassDojo's keep up the good work. I have uploaded some new resources at the bottom of the page.
Work that is included in the home learning packs are find the pack at the bottom of the page):
- This week we are doing about Jack and the beanstalk and the pack includes the following-
- Pencil Control
- Scissors skills
- Arts and Crafts
- Reading for pleasure is paramount! Time should be set aside for reading at length. If possible read together with adults and to siblings, make sure you ask questions to your child. What can you see? How are characters feeling? What will happen next? Why do you think he did that? Make sure you clarify on vocabulary that children might not understand the meaning.
COPIES OF ALL WORKSHEETS CAN BE DOWNLOADED BELOW
If you feel you might need my help or advice; please don’t hesitate to contact me via Classdojos.
Websites we are useful at this time include:
Days of the week- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXMofxtDPUQ
Weather song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD6FRDd9Hew
Phase 1 phonics-
- Make a book with your parent/carer to bring back to school.
- Practice writing your name on a daily basis.
- Draw pictures and tell your parent what is happening.
- Practice number formation.
- Can you write your name on your own?
- Can you write your surname as well?
- Read with parents and talk about feelings of the characters in the story.
- Joe Wicks (The Body Coach) has free exercise workouts on Youtube.
- Yoga tutorials/videos on Youtube.
- Go for a short walk if permitted.
- Help/support somebody in need. Support family and friends in isolation by ringing with the support of your adult.
- Learn to cook some cookies or cakes with a parent/ career.
- Learn to play a new board game
- Practice putting your coat on.
- Practice putting your shoes on.
- Get dressed and undressed independently.
- Make some playdough- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAIAm6BF0fs
- Board games
- Gardening (if permitted)
|I Spy and Add Answers.pdf||Download|
|I Spy and Add Checklist.pdf||Download|
|I Spy and Add.pdf||Download|
|I Spy and Count.pdf||Download|
|Jack and the Beanstalk 2D Shape Search Activity Sheets.pdf||Download|
|Jack and the Beanstalk Colouring Sheets.pdf||Download|
|Jack and the Beanstalk Cut and Stick Story Map Activity.pdf||Download|
|Jack and the Beanstalk Cutting Skills Activity.pdf||Download|