Friends of Lyndhurst PTFA - Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Events taking place Sept 21 - July 22
Wednesday 20th October 2021 - Halloween Fancy Dress Party
F&KS1 - 4.30-5.30pm
KS2 - 5.45 - 6.45pm
Wednesday 22nd October 2021 - Carved Pumpkin Competition
Wednesday 8th December 2021 - Christmas Fair
Wednesday 6th April 2022
Time to be confirmed at a later date
Wednesday 20th July 2022
3.30 - 5pm
Brief Minutes from meeting (28th April 2021)
- To include photos after fundraising events on the events page after checking permission with parent/carer & a brief summary of the event and how much profit was taken.
- A brief agenda will be added to this page before each PTFA meeting & a brief version of the minutes will be added to this page after each meeting.
- The following events are being organised to replace the Summer Fair (due to COVID)
- - Friday 11th June - Non-uniform day - children will be asked to donate sweets for a sweet raffle
- Monday 5th July - Raffle tickets go on sale - 1 for Sweet Raffle & 1 for general raffle (£1 for a strip of 5 tickets)
- Tuesday 13th July to Friday 16th July -Sponsored Obstacle Course to take place - Each class can take part (Sponsor Forms to be sent out Monday 28th June). We ask that Sponsor money be in by Friday 23rd July
WE HOPE TO POST A VIDEO OF THE OBSTACLE COURSE SOON!
- Friday 23rd July - Draw Raffles
Possible future events discussed
- Quiz - Sept/Oct 2021?
- Clothing Swap
- Sponsored Scavenger Hunt - Easter 2022?
- Break the Rules Day
Brief Agenda for Wednesday 28th April 2021
- Discuss ideas for fundraising to replace Summer Fair due to COVID
- Possible School Lottery
- Possible future fundraising ideas